My Family Care
Support for staff with caring responsibilities
The University subscribes to My Family Care, a staff benefit supporting those with caring responsibilities, whether for children or dependent adults.
Via the 'Work+Family space' website, University staff can:
- book emergency childcare and backup adult and eldercare across the UK
- access the 'Speak to an Expert' advice line
- access webinars, and download 'Insider Guides' on a wide range of family related issues
- get assistance with finding longer term care solutions
Accessing the service is free, although you pay the costs of any care that you book through it.
To use the service, register online using your Oxford 'single sign on' (SSO) login details and employee number. If you have been offered a position at the University and would like to register with My Family Care before you start employment, please contact your departmental administrator to request access.
- Information for parents and carers
- My Family Care
(registration link for University staff)